👀 Can you read what I type?
Short answer: NO.
The best thing about EmojiFinder is that it's completly offline. As you may have noticed a lot of third-party keybords require a full-access that among other things allow those apps to access the network and potentially send everything you type on the cloud
EmojiFinder doesn't require full-access to work, therefore there's no way you data will leave your iPhone.
☑️ How to enable the keyboard?
1. Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
2. Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
3. Tap "EmojiFinder" under the third-party keyboard section.
🤝 Gboard or SwiftKey offer the same features
Our goal is to build simple keyboard with the same UI of the system one to just search emojis.
Plus the keyboard works completely offline, without requiring the full-access mode and we don't track users anyhow - your data will never leave your iPhone.
EmojiFinder also provides other features to boost your emoji game such as
- Focus Mode: tap and hold an emoji to understand its meaning and to send multiple emojis at once.
- Smart replacement: enrich your texts with context-based emojis suggestions.
- 🐞 How can I propose a new feature or report a bug? If you want to report a bug or propose a feature you can drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📣 How can I stay updated with the latest news? If you want to stay updated with the latest info, sneak peeks and dev related stuff you can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/emojifinderapp